Welcome to Birkenhof!
A famous ski and mountain photographer once said: “Only the gods and some other people live in Zug” – and he was right. Zug is a small but beautiful little village in the Arlberg. Perfect for your winter holiday.
There are lots of reasons to spend your holiday at Birkenhof:
- You can start Arlberg’s famous ski route (Weißer Ring) and hiking route
(Grüner Ring) directly from our house.
- Close nearby you can find the beautiful cross country skiing route, which stretches along the valley of Zug (which is car free!) and several romantic walks.
- Zug is a quiet village, where you can relax and enjoy the peace. But if you fancy some excitement you can be in the centre of Lech in just five minutes.
- Why not enjoy the excellent cuisine of Zug which you can find in walking distance.
- And, of course, a comfortable and relaxing holiday for you with family or friends in one of our four cosy, non-smoking holiday flats.
„If you stop trying to get better, you will stop being good” – this is what we believe. The testimonials from our guests show,
that we are on the right track.
Birkenhof is not just for your winter holiday, it also offers a perfect location for breathtaking hiking tours, refreshing days at the local swimmin gpool and more.
In summer the Active-Card gives you great advantages: free usage of the lifts, free entry to the swimming pool and free hiking buses (excludes toll roads to the lakes).
We are looking forward to welcoming you and your family or friends at Birkenhof.